Looking to experience the glitz and glamour of Dubai? The Rove Expo 2020 hotel is one of the best hotels near Dubai airport. Al Maktoum International Airport is a mere 5 miles away from our hotel, giving you easy access to all the city’s best attractions while placing you within easy reach of your next destination. We’ve also included mentions of our other Rove hotels that give you access to Dubai’s airports, including the DXB. Find out more about our Rove hotels and what you can look forward to while staying with us in Dubai!
Best Hotels near Dubai Airport: Al Maktoum International Airport
Looking for accommodation that’s close to an international airport in Dubai? Rove Expo 2020 is under 20 minutes away from Al Maktoum International Airport. Al Maktoum International, also known as Dubai World Central (DWC), is fast on its way to becoming the largest civilian airport in the world.
Rove At The Park is another one of our tastefully designed and funky hotels that can offer close accommodation to the Al Maktoum International Airport for added convenience.
Rove hotels near the DXB: Dubai International Airport
Rovers travelling from Dubai’s primary international airport, the DXB, can also opt to stay at our Rove City Centre hotel, placing you within close range of the Dubai International Airport. The DXB is the world’s busiest airport by international passenger traffic, growing by an annual average rate of 13% since it first opened on 30 September 1960.
Rove City Centre offers comfortable accommodation with all the highlights that set Rove hotels apart from the rest. Rovers can not only enjoy affordable stays with us but also indulge in our convenient on-site facilities.
What to expect from Rove Hotels
Rovers visiting the Rove Expo 2020 and Rove City Centre hotels can look forward to comfy and air-conditioned Rover Rooms that are equipped with a power rain shower and mini-fridge, universal 220V sockets, views of the vibrant city beneath, and 100% sustainable amenities. Our hotel is also fitted with ultra-high-speed 5G WiFi to ensure you can stay connected with your loved ones while trekking from one destination to the next.
Get your heart racing (in a good way!) when you make use of our well-equipped 24-hour gym before grabbing breakfast, lunch or dinner at The Daily, our on-site restaurant. Savour tantalising international cuisine and sip on our 100% Arabica coffee, with healthy vegan options also available on our menu.
We also have a games room on-site for Rovers who want to wind down after a day of adventure. Enjoy some laid-back fun while staying at our funky hotel with a game of Foosball, Jenga or cards.
Things to do in Dubai
Wondering how to keep busy while staying with us? With our Rove Hotels being some of the best hotels near Dubai airport, you are just moments away from all the city’s go-to attractions. Here are some must-see attractions to visit while staying with us:
- The Dubai Mall and Dubai Fountain: Shop ‘til you drop at The Dubai Mall, one of the largest malls in the world where designer brands, entertainment facilities and international dining come together. This is also where the Olympic-sized Dubai Ice Rink can be found. Once you’ve enjoyed your dose of shopping, entertainment and dining, wind down at the Dubai Fountain as you get ready to witness the incredible choreographed dancing fountain shows that reel in travellers and locals alike.
- The Burj Khalifa: Stand tall over the city of the future when you visit At The Top, the observatory of the tallest building in the world. The towering Burj Khalifa has broken many records and offers unmatched views of Dubai, whether day or night! It’s also home to At.mosphere, the world’s tallest restaurant.
- Dubai Parks and Resorts: Get ready to explore the Middle East’s largest integrated amusement park when you visit Dubai Parks and Resorts. LEGOLAND Dubai is the ultimate place to enjoy LEGO-themed rides and attractions and was designed for little Rovers aged 2 to 12 years old. Rovers who enjoy the awe-inspiring Hollywood and Bollywood movie scene will love MOTIONGATE Dubai and Bollywood Parks, both of which offer exciting movie-inspired rides and attractions for all to enjoy. This amusement park also invites water babies to discover the LEGOLAND Water Park, where the aquatic adventure never ends!
- The Green Planet: Pay a visit to Dubai’s indoor tropical rainforest and experience the wonders of nature! Meet the region’s first female baby sloth, swim with piranhas, experience an indoor thunderstorm and more.
- Dubai Marina Walk: Take in the beauty of the city’s waterfront when you visit the vibrant Marina Walk. Enjoy access to 305 outlets and 69 restaurants, or welcome an adrenaline-pumping jog along the pedestrianised walkway!
- Dubai Creek: make a pit stop at the historic saltwater creek to enjoy an abra ride for just AED 1! While in the area, visit the Gold Souk where aromatic spices, fragrant perfumes and luxury gold items are on sale.
- Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood: Situated along the Dubai Creek, Al Fahidi is a key heritage site where many of the city’s original architectural structures have been preserved. Venture through the winding alleyways as you set your senses on the range of cultural attractions, museums, restaurants and art galleries. Be sure to visit the iconic Arabian Tea House to savour traditional Arabic coffee and Emirati treats.
While we’ve ended our attractions list on lucky number 7, there’s still plenty more to see and do when you visit Dubai! Rove offers a variety of hotels near Dubai Airport – enjoy the close proximity to Al Maktoum International Airport/Dubai World Central or the DXB and get ready to reimagine the beauty of Dubai!
Book your stay with us today.