SCOPE OF THE ROLE
The incumbent in this position is responsible for handling the State Police data entry following the hotel procedures and our service standards, ensuring State police records are accurate.
- Checking in and out all guests in the CID system
- Placing remarks for regular guests who do have a scanned passport copy on file.
- Know the standards and put them into practice in his daily work, thus actively pursuing the hotel’s objectives
- Take over any other tasks and special projects which arise in the course of business.
- Create a shift end report of all information feed into the CID system
- Know the emergency equipment on the telephone switchboard, how to use it and what to do in cases of emergency
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in a third language will be an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software
- Customer service orientation and able to personalize and interact with guests in a polite and courteous manner
- Enthusiastic and pleasant personality