SCOPE OF THE ROLE
The incumbent in the position is responsible leading and managing all sections of the Front Office Department in order to ensure the highest standards of service in accordance with the operating procedures and Emaar Standards. He is also responsible for up selling rooms to maximize the room revenue. He is scheduled to work on a different shift than the Director of Front Office Operations, his job responsibilities are the extension of the Director of Front Office Operations responsibilities to ensure continuity and maintenance of standards.
- Directs Front Office operations such as checking in, checking out and providing guest assistance whilst ensuring compliance with all front office policies, procedures, standards and satisfaction of guests’ expectations.
- Greets VIP guests upon their arrival and escorts them to their room. Establishes good rapport and offers assistance for the duration of their stay.
- Identifies training needs, plans training activities and oversees their implementation for all front office sections. Follows up to ensure compliance and effectiveness of training activities.
- Accomplishes a set of administrative duties such as leading and attending meetings, writing reports and memos and other specific duties related to the job function
- Accomplishes a set of administrative duties such as leading and attending meetings in the absence of the Director of Front Office Operations, writing reports and memos and other specific duties related to the job function.
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in a third language will be an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software
- Customer service orientation and able to personalize and interact with guests in a polite and courteous manner
- Enthusiastic and pleasant personality