The Expo 2020 is in full swing. If you’re headed to the city and wondering where to stay, don’t sweat it – we’ve got you. Apart from the only hotel inside the Expo 2020 site, Rove Expo 2020, there are several Rove hotels near the Expo 2020 situated across the city, putting you within reach of all the fun without breaking the bank, or missing out on experiencing the city of Dubai.
What to Expect at Expo 2020
Starting on 1 October 2021, Expo 2020 Dubai will be open until 31 March 2022. It is the biggest yet since the very first one back in 1851 and a first for the Arab world. The Expo is drawing in millions of visitors in a safe way for knowledge sharing and technological exhibitions from countries around the world. There are over 190 country pavilions at the Expo for visitors, along with stores, up to 60 shows per day, attractions, lounges, parks, and stages. Don’t miss it!
Connecting Minds, Creating the Future
Visiting the Dubai Expo is incredibly exciting, and there are lots of important topics to be unpacked. “Connecting Minds, Creating the Future” marks the theme, with sub-topics based on opportunity, mobility, and sustainability. These are all ideals that Rove lives by. Our hotels are all about hosting Dubai city explorers in a sustainable and affordable way, with a number of hotels near the Expo 2020, as well as the only onsite hotel, Rove Expo 2020.
The Expo: How to Get There and What’s Nearby
The Expo site has its own Metro station, meaning you’ll be close to the action and can rely on there being easily accessible transport. This metro station is capable of transporting 22,000 passengers per hour in each direction. Impressive, isn’t it?
There are a number of ways to reach Expo 2020, with all roads leading to the three main entrances. The best way to reach the expo site is to hop on the Metro Route where the Red Line takes you straight there from the city.
Other transport options are:
- Driving: Expo 2020 is a 20-minute drive from Dubai Marina, though there are routes from all major roads.
- Expo Rider: A public bus service free for visitors that you can catch from locations dotted around the city and other Emirates.
- Taxi: Book a taxi via a phone call or app.
For more information on the Expo 2020 offerings, visit the Expo 2020 website.
Hotels Near the Expo 2020
The choice is all yours when it comes to hotels near the Expo 2020. Ready to find out which Rove hotel is right for you?
- Rove Dubai Marina: Your stay at the Marina will be filled with skyscrapers met by sandy beaches. It’s as much for the chilled traveler as it is for the thrill-seekers. There is plenty of entertainment along the waterfront, and you’ll be a zip away from many of the city’s main attractions. This puts you in a prime position to enjoy this exclusive area within Dubai while being a train ride away from the action at the Expo.
- Rove La Mer Beach: If you want an artistic, chilled area for your accommodation, you’ve got to stay at La Mer. It’s great for the whole family and gives you the chance to soak up the rays along the beach when you aren’t at the Expo. It’s a true vacation feel while the places you need to be and see are easily reachable.
- Rove Downtown: If you want to be as close to the UAE’s biggest attractions, head Downtown. Stay in the sightseeing hub and cultural capital of the city where you’ll be among the skyscrapers. Being situated here, you can tick off your Dubai bucket list with ease, and be at the Expo in minutes.
- Rove Trade Centre: The Expo attracts people from all sorts of industries, so it makes sense to stay in the city’s business hub. It is moments away from the Trade Centre and right by the city’s superhighway so you won’t be missing out on any action or activities around the city.
- Rove Healthcare City: This hotel is situated in Bur Dubai, the greenest and oldest part of the city, and is adjacent to Healthcare City. It is connected to Dubai’s superhighway for easy access to the rest of the city. This hotel is just as much for healthcare travellers as it is for business ones.
- Rove City Centre: Our Deira hotel offers guests an authentic experience in the Emirates, with soaks and The Creek on your doorstep. It’s just 5 minutes from DBX airport and a metro ride away from the Expo and all of Dubai’s other must-see attractions.
- Rove at The Park: If you’re looking for a trip filled with adventure as much as it is with the Expo, this is the hotel for you. You’ll be surrounded by the city’s best parks and resorts in the Jebel Ali neighbourhood. It’s also on the same side of town as the Dubai Expo 2020, so you needn’t sweat the location.
Rove hotels look forward to continuing to welcome all Expo 2020 visitors. To book your room with us, visit www.rovehotels.com.