Looking for the perfect hotels in Deira that tick all your boxes? Look no further than Rove City Centre to enjoy authentic Emirati experiences in the heart of old Dubai. From exploring grand souks to bobbing along the historic saltwater creek, you’re in for a treat. Here’s all you need to know about Rove City Centre located in Deira, Dubai.
Hotels in Deira: About Rove City Centre
Soak up the rich heritage and traditions of old Dubai when you enjoy a stay at Rove City Centre. Our Deira hotel features characteristic art and colourful contemporary furnishings, with quirky signage that gives a nod to the abundant history and culture of Dubai’s past and present. Rove City Centre puts you right on the doorstep of unmatched cultural experiences waiting to be explored before beckoning you to rest your head in the stylish retreat of your cosy Rover Room.
Rovers can look forward to a multitude of convenient on-site facilities while staying with us. Start your day with a hearty breakfast and a signature booster drink at The Daily restaurant after hitting our 24-hour gym. When Dubai’s heat becomes a little too overwhelming, cool down in our environmentally-friendly saltwater outdoor pool that is temperature-controlled for the ultimate comfort throughout the year!
Rove City Centre also features convenient co-working spaces that are fully kitted with 220V universal power sockets and USB outlets, making business and pleasure a reality. You can also connect to our high-speed WiFi available throughout the hotel to update your Instagram feed with your latest adventures or catch up on business emails.
We make sure that you’ve got everything you need to enjoy a great stay with us, including a 24-hour self-service laundromat, a communal games area when you want to wind down with fellow Rovers, and a friendly Rovester around every turn for when you need further assistance.
Our Rover Rooms are equipped with all the amenities you may need during your stay. Store your midnight snack essentials in the mini-fridge, unwind with your go-to TV shows on the 48” Smart TV, or wash down in the relaxing power rain shower. We also ensure you get to enjoy your morning brew with the tea- and coffee-making facilities – no need to leave the comfort of your room! Our interconnecting Rover Rooms are also ideal for families travelling with kids.
Like all Rove Hotels, Rove City Centre also gives you the option to enjoy a late check-out at 2 pm. Drop off your luggage at our self-service locker rooms for more time to enjoy the charming Deira district before boarding your next flight. We’re just a convenient 5 minutes away from the DXB Dubai International Airport, and 15 minutes from The Dubai Mall and the Burj Khalifa if you want to squeeze in some last-minute shopping or take in the beauty of Dubai one last time from a bird’s eye view. Discover the top hotels near dubai airport.
Things to do in Deira, Dubai
Staying at Rove hotels in Deira gives you full access to all the exciting cultural attractions in the enchanting district. Here are some of our recommended highlight attractions to visit:
- The Dubai Creek: a 14 km stretch of saltwater makes up the historic Dubai Creek, where a traditional abra (motorboat) can take you to the other side for just AED 1! Alternatively, enjoy a leisurely stroll around this breathtaking attraction as you make pit stops at the quaint cafes, restaurants and bars along the way.
- Al Seef: soak up the heritage of old Dubai at Al Seef, where clay-clad buildings are adorned with overhangs to ease the intensity of the sun’s rays during the day and lamps to guide you during evening walks. Explore the Museum of Illusions for a mind-bending experience and enjoy Emirati meals at the plethora of restaurants dotted around.
- Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood: travel back in time to life before Dubai became a booming metropolis at this iconic heritage site. Old buildings have been preserved to keep remnants of old Dubai alive, with public squares inviting you to discover further. Make a stop at the Al Fahidi Fort, the oldest building in Dubai that has been converted into the famed Dubai Museum, before visiting the Arabian Tea House for authentic Arabic coffee and Emirati pastries.
- The souks: Deira is brimming with a variety of souks, also known as traditional marketplaces! Visit the souks in the area to shop for perfumes, spices and other bric-a-brac items while enjoying a truly captivating and cultural experience in the city.
- The Dubai Frame: enjoy a view of Dubai’s past and future at the world’s largest frame! Take an elevator ride to the top for a heart-palpitating experience, and learn about the history of the city and the possibilities for its future at this iconic landmark attraction.
With so much to see and experience in Dubai, stay at our Rove hotels in Deira and enjoy a gateway to all the city’s enchanting cultural attractions!
Book your stay at Rove City Centre today.